Solo tendrás una oportunidad para escuchar este audio. Asegúrate de que tienes el sonido activado y cuando estés preparado pulsa el botón de oportinidad 1 para empezar el audio. Suerte 😉
0 of 28 Preguntas completed
Ya has completado el cuestionario anteriormente. Por lo tanto no puedes iniciarlo de nuevo.
Debes iniciar sesión o registrarte para empezar el cuestionario.
En primer lugar debes completar esto:
El tiempo ha pasado
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1) What are some potential negative consequences of humanity’s increasing reliance on technology?
2) How can we ensure that technology is used ethically and responsibly?
3) What is one of the ethical considerations that neuroscientists must take into account when conducting research on the brain?
4) What is one of the financial challenges that musicians face when trying to make a career in the music industry?
5) What unusual method did the friends use to start a fire during a camping trip when they had forgotten to bring matches?
6) How did being a scout impact the friends’ lives in a tangible way?
1) What are the advantages of remote work beyond the COVID-19 pandemic?
2) What challenges can remote work present for employees?
3) What has been the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on remote work?
4) What do successful companies do to make remote work effective?
5) What countries have been slower to adopt remote work, and why?
6) What are the disadvantages of remote work for employees?
7) Why do some employers consider remote work essential?
1) What is Lily’s initial reaction to the idea of transparent thoughts?
2) According to Robin, what is a potential benefit of a society with transparent thoughts?
3) What is Marshall’s view on the ethical implications of transparent thoughts?
4) What concern does Lily raise about the impact of transparent thoughts on relationships?
5) What does Robin say about the genuineness of our thoughts?
6) According to Marshall, what is essential for our mental and emotional well-being?
7) What is the final message conveyed in the conversation?