The world has evolved from just using the internet for work or school. Now it’s a conduit for entertainment, a way to meet and connect with people, and an outlet for world-wide news. And it’s all at your fingertips, 24 hours a day. According to research, this relentless flood of information can manifest itself as brain fog and difficulty making decisions.
Read the following suggestions and talk about, at least, two of them:
– Is scrolling through social media posts a good morning routine?
– Do we need more space for our own thinking?
– How much of the data we pump out is it really necessary?
– The importance of having willpower
Good habits of a person make him/her have a constructive mindset. And people who have constructive mindset have become more successful. Ask for your partner’s opinion and discuss, at least, two of the following points:
-Does attitude define the personality of an individual?
– If you don’t inculcate yourself with good habits are you necessarily going to have a destructive mindset?
– Do better amenities and access to technology create worse habits?
– Should punctuality be a cultivated habit from within a person?